Life Flight Network Careers
As we continue to grow our ground capabilities around Portland we are looking for team members that desire a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning.
As a leading not-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground.
Review all of our open positions and apply online today.
TEAM MEMBER EXPERIENCE
Contact us at:
503.678.4120 / email@example.com
Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our team. We are always glad to hear from highly qualified and motivated people who are interested in employment with Life Flight Network. Life Flight Network offers a robust total compensation package including competitive, above industry standard salaries and exceptional benefits package including:
• Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
• Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
• Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
• Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
• Short & Long Term Disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
• Long Term Care, Flexible Spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
• 401k – with automatic employer contribution
• Paid Parental Time Off
• Pet Insurance
• Bereavement Leave (including pets)
• Tuition/Training Reimbursement
• Tenure Bonuses
• Adoption Assistance
• Paid Volunteer Time
• Employee Recognition Awards
• A generous paid time off plan starting at 4 weeks a year for full-time employees
• Wellness Reimbursement Program
• Life Flight Network Membership
• Dog-friendly work environment
To view additional details on our benefits click here LFN Benefits Summary 2020
Life Flight Network is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, childbirth and related medical conditions or occurrences, age, and physical or mental disability.
To submit an application for a job opening, please see our online employment application form.